Computer Applications Class provides students an overview of computer applications.
Students taking Computer Applications will
- learn the fundamentals of Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, and Computer Programming
- be exposed to practical examples of the computer as a useful tool
- become acquainted with the proper procedures to create documents, presentations, worksheets, and databases suitable for coursework, professional purposes, and personal use
- discover the underlying functionality of Microsoft Office so they can become more productive
- use an exercise-oriented approach that allows learning by doing