|Friday, April 25|
|Golf Classic||Kestrel Ridge Golf Club||10:00 AM|
|Registration||Gym Lobby||3:00-4:00 PM|
|† Welcome Dinner
for all guests
Business casual dress
|Registration Continued||Administration Lobby||6:30-7:30 PM|
|Refreshments and Visitation||Cafeteria||After Vespers|
|Sabbath, April 26|
|† Breakfast||Cafeteria||8:00-8:30 AM|
|Registration||Gym Lobby||9:00 AM|
|Sabbath School||Gym||9:30 AM|
|Worship Service||Gym||10:45 AM|
|Honor Class Pictures||Gym||12:30 PM|
|† Fellowship Lunch provided
by Wisconsin Academy
|Cafeteria||Immediately after church service|
|Alumni Choralaires Practice||Chapel||2:30-3:30 PM|
|Music Program||Chapel||4:00-5:00 PM|
|† Supper||Cafeteria or in
Class Meeting Rooms
|Hallowed Moments||Chapel||7:30 PM|
|Basketball Games||Gym||9:00 PM|
|Note: Sabbath lunch is not a potluck. We want you to relax without concern for your meals. Enjoy the Sabbath as you renew old friendships, and leave the food preparation to us. We will cover the cost of all meals through your donations.|
|Sunday, April 27|
|† Brunch with music program||Cafeteria||10:00 AM|
|“Tribute to Alumni” performed by the Handbells and Choralaires||Cafeteria||During brunch|
|Business Meeting with
|Cafeteria||Following music program|
|† Note: The cost of all meals will be covered through donations. The suggested donation is $8 per meal. For those who are able to give, please drop your donations in the container at the entrance to the cafeteria. To learn more, please click on the “MEALS” link at the top of the page.|
for all guests
Business casual dress
|Continental Breakfast||Cafeteria||8:00-8:30 AM||Donation|
|* Sabbath Lunch
Provided by WA
No need to bring food
|Cafeteria||After Church Service||Donation|
|† Supper||Cafeteria /
|* Note: Sabbath lunch is not a potluck. We want you to relax without concern for your meals. Enjoy the Sabbath as you renew old friendships. Leave the food preparation to us.|
|† Note: For the convenience of those classes having private reunions in various meeting rooms, supper can be catered to your room. To request this service, please contact the Director of Development by email at
or call (920) 623-3300 ext 25.
|Brunch with “Tribute to Alumni” music program performed by the Handbells and Choralaires||Cafeteria||10:00 AM||Donation|
The cost of all meals will be covered through your donations. The suggested donation is $8 per meal. For those who are able to give, please drop your donations in the container at the entrance to the cafeteria.
Class agents for each class reunion that requests a catered meal will be expected to collect donations from their class members to cover the cost of their meals. The Development Director will stop by each reunion on Saturday night after sundown to receive these donations. A tip will also be collected for the National Honor Society (NHS) students who are catering the meal. This tip encourages good scholarship by supporting the activities of the Wisconsin Academy NHS Chapter.
We cannot accept credit or debit cards. Make checks payable to Wisconsin Academy and write “Meals” on the memo line.
- In January 2012 the board voted to establish the Wisconsin Academy Council of Advocates (WACOA). This action is intended to provide recognition for those who provide a high level of financial support to the school.
- For the past two years we have hosted the WACOA Banquet on Thursday evening just prior to the start of alumni weekend. There were difficulties with this arrangement for both our guests and cafeteria staff. After consideration, we have rescheduled the WACOA banquet and merged it with the Welcome Dinner at 4:00 PM, Friday evening. All WACOA members, golfers, other alumni, and friends of WA are cordially invited to attend. Dress is business casual.
- Membership is granted to those who continue to donate $1,200 or more per year to Wisconsin Academy in cash gifts. Membership is also open to those whose average giving over time is at or above $1,200 per year. This means that individuals who have given a large gift in the past but have not given recently, may still qualify as WACOA members.
- Of special note this year, is the return of the Golf Classic fundraiser on Friday, April 25. Start time will be 10:00 AM at the Kestrel Ridge Golf Club in Columbus. The registration fee includes 18 holes of golf, a cart, sack lunch, goodie bag, prizes, and a special “Welcome Dinner” that follows the game at 4:00 PM in the WA cafeteria. The Welcome Dinner is also open to our other guests.
- In the golfing event, teams of four members will compete in a “shotgun start,” “scramble” tournament. If you wish to play with a particular group of companions, contact them and make arrangements. Please indicate the names of your teammates on your registration form. Generally each person/family pays for themselves since only the one who pays receives a receipt. If you do not pre-select your team members, you will be assigned to a team.
- To join the golf classic, download the registration form and submit it by April 11 along with the $75 per person registration fee. If poor weather forces a cancellation of the golf tournament, many of our expenses will be impossible to recover. Since this event is being planned as a fundraiser for Wisconsin Academy, refunds will NOT be issued. In the event of bad weather, our backup plan is to go bowling.
- Registration Form
- Quality Inn & Suites
105 Business Park Drive
Sun Prairie, WI
- McGovern’s Hotel & Extended Stay Suites
820 West Main Street
Sun Prairie, WI 53590
- Super 8 Sun Prairie
1033 Emerald Terrace
Sun Prairie, WI 53590-2036