“Developing leaders today who will walk with Jesus into eternity”
- To daily maintain a personal relationship with Jesus
- To provide opportunities for students to experience practical service to others
- To promote scholastic achievement and academic excellence
- To promote a balanced development of students’ physical, mental, social, and spiritual qualities
- To promote a Seventh-day Adventist Christian lifestyle and values
- To teach students the value of work and how to be excellent workers
What is Wisconsin Academy all about?
WA is truly a unique school! We hope you take time to look through our website and catch a glimpse of our staff, students, exciting programs and meaningful spiritual experiences.
At Wisconsin Academy, we value each young person who attends. Our programs are designed to promote individual student development and success. We make it our goal to educate the whole person– mind, body, and spirit. We have excellent teachers who care about the students they work with, and who have a passion for learning. We offer service, leadership, and work opportunities that help our students become more than just high school graduates–they become good citizens and hopefully, committed Seventh-day Adventist Christians.
We are a family here at WA. And, as a family, we look out for each other, help and support each other, and hopefully learn to love each other.
We are looking for students who want to achieve the highest level of personal development–academically, spiritually, physically, and socially. We are here to offer positive support and encouragement to each student, and will do everything we can to help each young person reach their God-given potential.
We hope you will join us in making Wisconsin Academy the best place to learn and grow!