|Friday, April 25|
|Golf Classic||Kestrel Ridge Golf Club||10:00 AM|
|Registration||Gym Lobby||3:00-4:00 PM|
|† Welcome Dinner||Cafeteria||4:00 PM|
|Registration Continued||Administration Lobby||6:30-7:30 PM|
|Refreshments and Visitation||Cafeteria||After Vespers|
|Sabbath, April 26|
|Registration||Gym Lobby||9:00 AM|
|Sabbath School||Gym||9:30 AM|
|Worship Service||Gym||10:45 AM|
|Honor Class Pictures||Gym||12:30 PM|
|* Fellowship Lunch provided
by Wisconsin Academy
|Cafeteria||Immediately after church service|
|Alumni Choralaires Practice||Chapel||2:30-3:30 PM|
|Music Program||Chapel||4:00-5:00 PM|
|Supper||Cafeteria or in
Class Meeting Rooms
|Hallowed Moments||Chapel||7:30 PM|
|Basketball Games||Gym||9:00 PM|
|* Note: This is not a potluck. We want you to relax and enjoy the Sabbath without concern for your meals. Enjoy the day as you renew old friendships, and leave the food preparation to us. We will cover the cost of all Sabbath meals through suggested donations of $8 per meal. For those who are able, we ask that you drop your donations in the jar at the entrance to the cafeteria.|
|Sunday, April 27|
|† Brunch with music program||Cafeteria||10:00 AM|
|“Tribute to Alumni” performed by the Handbells and Choralaires||Cafeteria||During brunch|
|Business Meeting with
|Cafeteria||Following music program|
|† Note: Please click on the “MEALS” link at the top of the page to learn about the cost of these meals. Method of payment is also discussed.|
|Special Banquet for
|WACOA Meeting with
|Continental Breakfast||Cafeteria||8:00-8:30 AM||Donation|
|* Sabbath Lunch
Provided by WA
No need to bring food
|Cafeteria||After Church Service||Donation|
|† Supper||Cafeteria /
|* Note: This is not a potluck. We want you to relax and enjoy the Sabbath without
concern for your meals. Enjoy the day as you renew old friendships. Leave the food preparation to us.
|† Note: For the convenience of those classes having private reunions in various meeting rooms, supper can be catered to your room. To request this service, please contact the Director of Development by email at
or call (920) 623-3300 ext 25.
|Brunch with music program||Cafeteria||10:00 AM||Donation|
The cost of all meals will be covered through donations. The suggested donation is $8 per meal. For those who are able to give, please drop your donations in the container at the entrance to the cafeteria.
Class agents for each class reunion that requests a catered meal will be expected to collect donations from their class members to cover the cost of their meals. The Development Director will stop by each reunion on Saturday night after sundown to receive these donations. A tip will also be collected for the National Honor Society (NHS) students who are catering the meal. This tip encourages good scholarship by supporting the activities of the Wisconsin Academy NHS Chapter.
We cannot accept credit or debit cards. Make checks payable to Wisconsin Academy and write “Meals” on the memo line.
- In January 2012 the board voted to establish the Wisconsin Academy Council of Advocates (WACOA). This action is intended to provide recognition for those who provide a high level of financial support to the school.
- Each year, on the Thursday evening just before the start of alumni weekend, Wisconsin Academy will host the WACOA banquet in honor of WACOA members and their spouses. (Reservations are required – see link below.) This event demonstrates appreciation for the instrumental role they play in keeping Wisconsin Academy strong.
- Following the meal, the administration will share a report detailing the current situational analysis, donor giving patterns, and future plans. As the name implies, WACOA also provides a platform for members to give input to the administration on relevant matters regarding the growth and development of Wisconsin Academy.
- Membership is granted to those who continue to donate $1,200 or more per year to Wisconsin Academy in cash gifts. Membership is also open to those whose average giving over time is at or above $1,200 per year. This means that individuals who have given a large gift in the past but have not given recently, may still qualify as WACOA members.
- The WACOA Banquet is open to those who meet the above requirement for the preceding year.
- Invitation: In recognition of their outstanding support of Wisconsin Academy, all WACOA members and their spouses are invited to attend the annual WACOA Banquet.
- Date: To be announced
- Time: To be announced
- Venue: Cafeteria
- RSVP: If you qualify as a WACOA member, reserve your place by emailing the
Director of Development at
- Questions: Feel free to contact us by phone at (920) 623-3300 ext 25.
- Of special note this year, is the return of the Golf Classic fundraiser on Friday, April 25. Start time will be 10:00 AM at the Kestrel Ridge Golf Club in Columbus. The registration fee includes 18 holes of golf, a cart, sack lunch, goodie bag, prizes, and a special “Welcome Dinner” that follows the game at 4:00 PM in the WA cafeteria. The Welcome Dinner is also open to our other guests.
- In the golfing event, teams of four members will compete in a “best ball” tournament. If you wish to play with a particular group of companions, contact them and make arrangements. Please indicate the names of your teammates on your registration form. Generally each person/family pays for themselves since only the one who pays receives a receipt. If you do not pre-select your team members, you will be assigned to a team.
- To join the golf classic, download the registration form and submit it by March 24 along with the $75 per person registration fee. If poor weather forces a cancellation of the golf tournament, many of our expenses will be impossible to recover. Since this event is being planned as a fundraiser for Wisconsin Academy, refunds will NOT be issued. In the event of bad weather, our backup plan is to go bowling.
- Registration Form
- Quality Inn & Suites
105 Business Park Drive
Sun Prairie, WI
- McGovern’s Hotel & Extended Stay Suites
820 West Main Street
Sun Prairie, WI 53590
- Super 8 Sun Prairie
1033 Emerald Terrace
Sun Prairie, WI 53590-2036